It’s my birthday! So I wanted to share some of my favorite things with you. Keep in mind some of these things are splurges but hey, sometimes you just have to treat yourself! Also, most of these shops have some pretty great sales throughout the year so watch out for those.
1. First, this is my absolute favorite blanket ever. It’s from Urban Outfitters. It’s so soft and seriously the coziest blanket I own. And I own a lot.. I have this one, which is tan.
2. These wine glasses from Anthropologie are my favorite right now. Just look how pretty they are!
3. Mom life sweats from Ezra + Eli. I practically live in these. I have two pairs of them and I could probably use another one. The are so soft and comfortable and they have pockets! Seriously, do yourselves a favor and get them, you’ll thank me later. They always have great sales too so watch out for those if you purchase.
4. This sweet necklace from Mint and Birch. First of all the owner is the sweetest, and I love supporting small businesses. I wear this necklace all the time, I seriously never take it off. It was a gift from my husband, and I always get compliments on it wherever I go. Mine is the rose gold bar and chain.
5. Sun Drenchd bracelets. Another small business that I love ran by another sweet owner with awesome customer service! These bracelets go with everything, and I get lots of compliments on these also.
6. Nena and Co. Now this is definitely a splurge but it is my favorite bag for everything. It makes a great diaper bag or if you just love big bags like me that you can fit your whole life into, this is perfect. Plus it’s a backpack which makes it so awesome when I’m out and about with the kids. I do have to say that these bags are pretty hard to get a hold of because they sell out so fast. There are several BST pages on Facebook where you can get them as well. I have the Denim CDB with the Mama Bear patch that I purchased separately.
7. Vici Dolls. This is my favorite place to purchase clothing. Everything runs true to size and is great quality and pretty reasonably priced. Most of the things I purchase are from flash sales that they post on their Instagram, or I will check their website for what’s on sale. But I have splurged when I see something that I just don’t want to miss out on, and I have not been disappointed one bit. This is the Next Level Luxe Cardigan in grey and the Mama Knows Best Sweatshirt. I got them both on a flash sale for $20 each!
8. Thieves cleaner from Young Living. Although I love all the Young Living products, Thieves cleaner is by far my most used product. I use it to clean everything, and it’s the safest cleaner to use with the kiddos. With that being said, my diffuser comes in a close second!
9. Apple Watch. This is such a game changer for me. I am constantly losing my phone and I am busy running around with the kids all day so it’s nice to not have to worry about having my phone right on me all the time. We’ve had a few emergencies this year and my biggest worry is that something is going to happen and I won’t be able to find my phone. We got rid of our landline a while back and I just love that I have this as a backup. Plus, I love the style of the watch! I have the series 3 and rose gold watch with the black sport band.
10. Echo. (Alexa) This item gets so much use in our house which is probably why Alexa is one of the few words my one-year-old son says. 😂 We use the Echo for everything; grocery lists, to turn on and off lights, as a sound machine, to check the weather, make phone calls, to play baby shark over and over, and so much more. We have an Echo in the main living area and also an Echo Dot in all the bedrooms. We got all of ours when Amazon was having their black Friday sales. They usually have them marked down to those prices a couple of times a year.
I’d love to hear about some of your favorite things! Feel free to leave comment below to let me know.
2 thoughts on “Favorite Things”
I love all of your favorite things, especially the iWatch. I love that it has a way to “ping” my phone, so I don’t freak out looking for my phone anymore! Love the Mom Life sweats and the comfy Cardigan. You have beautiful taste and your home is lovely! Keep blogging and posting!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Isn’t it awesome?! I’m always losing my phone or the kids grab it and stash it somewhere when I’m not looking lol. Thank you so much for reading! It really means a lot!😘